YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL "-PATTI LABELLE, JOE COCKER, BILLY PRESTON

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL.



PYOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL


Tags: MOTOWN, RETURNS, TO, APOLLO, PATTI, LABELLE, JOE, CROCKER, BILLY, PRESTON, YOU, ARE, SO, BEAUTIFUL

 YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL .

You are so Beautiful to me, I sing this to my daughter, she may look different but she is very intelligent, I was told to put her in a room and let her die when she was born, but I saw more in her, she is an amazing little girl. We will show the docs one day what you can do baby girl.

**************************//
You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me

You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see
You're everything I hope for
You're every, everything I need
You are so beautiful to me

See Also : Weber GasGrill Outdoor Sanus Visionmount Tilt Mount Glass Coffee Carafe

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL


YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL  


YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL 



YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL

Comments